How Often Should You Take CBD?
How often should you take CBD? It’s a fairly common question, and although more research still needs to be conducted to get a better idea, we know that it’s perfectly safe to take CBD every day.
CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid harvested from the industrial hemp plant and has been known to assist in a variety of functions. So long as you stay within a proper dosage and take a high-quality product, regularly consuming CBD can have a number of benefits. The more that you consume CBD products, like our CBD Mints, the more benefits that you get and experience.
Should I Take CBD Daily?
While the frequency with which you take CBD depends largely on your own individual preferences, taking CBD daily has been reported to provide a variety of advantages for body and mind, especially among people who enjoy CBD as part of their general health and wellness routine.
There are many reasons why you might want to consider making CBD part of your routine, and so long as you don’t have any other sort of adverse reaction (which would be rare, as CBD isn’t known to have serious side effects) you can safely consider taking CBD every single day.
So, what are the benefits to doing so? There are lots of them. Here’s a quick CBD benefits list that captures why building up CBD in your system can be even better than just taking it occasionally.
- Helps reduce pain in your body. It’s not a narcotic and it can’t totally erase the sensory feeling of pain, however existing research shows that CBD can be successful in reducing pain and inflammation in the body without the troublesome side effects of other pain relievers.
- Helps decrease your anxiety. A 2015 study found that “CBD has considerable potential as a treatment for multiple anxiety disorders,” including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and social anxiety disorder.
- May help improve symptoms of depression. CBD has antidepressant qualities, most likely related to how it interacts with the brain’s serotonin receptors to regulate mood. And the more you regulate, the less depressive ups and downs you may face.
- Helps with nausea. If you’re struggling with nausea, particularly nausea due to chemotherapy, regular CBD consumption may be able to help, likely due to how it interacts with serotonin and the role that plays in nausea.
- May provide healthy-looking skin. Taking CBD regularly is thought to be good for your skin, reducing acne and inflammation and preventing the activation of “pro-acne” agents.
- Helps with digestive issues. CBD has been found to have a positive impact on gastrointestinal functioning, including GI motility, acid secretion, and appetite.
- Helps improve your sleep. Your endocannabinoid system helps regulate sleep, which means regular CBD could bring more balance to your sleep routine and promote deeper sleep and faster wake-to-sleep times.
- May help with diabetes. A research study showed that CBD can reduce the risk of diabetes in non-obese mice, likely due to how it regulates insulin and inflammation in the body.
- May help with weight loss. Last but not least, CBD may be able to promote weight loss through a few different avenues mentioned above, including reduced stress and anxiety and better appetite control.
Can CBD be taken sporadically if you don’t want to take it every day? Absolutely. However, the benefits above are more pronounced when CBD has a chance to build up in your system, meaning the more frequently you consume it, the more benefits you are likely to experience.
CBD isn’t a cure-all and it isn’t a magic bullet. What it is however is an alternative treatment method for many types of ailments, especially when it is taken every day. Not only will you build up more CBD in your body, you’ll also have an opportunity to give CBD’s active properties time to go to work for the betterment of both body and mind.
To ensure you stick to the right dose, explore our CBD Mints and CBD Chewing Gum, both of which feature a low-dose consumption method that can be built upon as needed until you reach the dosage that feels best.