How Often Should You Take CBD?
How often should you take CBD? It’s a fairly common question, and there’s still a need for more research to get a better idea. We do know that it’s perfectly safe to take it every day.
CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid harvested from the industrial hemp plant. And has been known to assist in a variety of functions. If you stay within a proper dosage, taking high-quality products and regularly consuming Cannabidiol can have a number of benefits. The more that you consume CBD products, like our CBD Mints, the more benefits that you get and experience.
Should I Take Cannabinoid Daily?
The frequency with which you take CBD depends largely on your own individual preferences. According to a report, taking a cannabinoid daily provides a variety of advantages for your body and mind. Especially among people who enjoy CBD as part of their general health and wellness routine.
There are many reasons why you might want to consider making this cannabinoid a part of your routine. Can you safely consider taking cannabinoids every single day? As long as you don’t have an adverse reaction, yes! (adverse reactions would be rare, as it doesn’t have serious side effects).
So, what are the benefits of doing so? There are lots of them. Here’s a quick cannabinoid benefits list. This list captures why building up CBD in your system can be even better than just taking it occasionally.
Benefits of Taking CBD Daily!
- Helps reduce pain in your body: It’s not a narcotic, and it can’t totally erase the sensory feeling of pain. However, existing research shows that CBD can successfully reduce pain and inflammation. And without the troublesome side effects of other pain relievers.
- Helps decrease your anxiety: A 2015 study found that “CBD has considerable potential as a treatment for multiple anxiety disorders,” including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and social anxiety disorder.
- May help improve symptoms of depression: CBD has antidepressant qualities, most likely related to how it interacts with the brain’s serotonin receptors to regulate mood. And the more you regulate, the less depressive ups and downs you may face.
- Helps with nausea: If you’re struggling with nausea, particularly nausea due to chemotherapy, regular cannabinoid consumption may be able to help. This is due to how it interacts with serotonin and the role that it plays in nausea.
- Promotes healthy-looking skin: Taking CBD regularly is thought to be good for your skin. It reduces acne and inflammation and prevents the activation of “pro-acne” agents.
- Helps with digestive issues: Cannabidiol has been found to have a positive impact on gastrointestinal functioning. Including GI motility, acid secretion, and appetite.
- Helps improve your sleep: Your endocannabinoid system helps regulate sleep. This means regular CBD use could bring more balance to your sleep routine. And promote deeper sleep and faster wake-to-sleep times.
- May help with diabetes: A research study showed that cannabinoids could reduce the risk of diabetes in non-obese mice. This is likely due to how it regulates insulin and inflammation in the body.
- May aid in weight loss: Last but not least, It may be able to promote weight loss through a few different avenues mentioned above. Including reduced stress and anxiety and better appetite control.
Can you take CBD sporadically?
There’s also a common question regarding whether can you can take CBD sporadically if you don’t want to take it every day. Absolutely. However, the benefits above are more pronounced when CBD has a chance to build up in your system, meaning the more frequently you consume it, the more benefits you are likely to experience.
CBD isn’t a cure-all, and it isn’t a magic bullet. What it is, however, is an alternative treatment method for many types of ailments, especially when it is taken every day. Not only will you build up more cannabinoids in your body, but you’ll also have an opportunity to give CBD’s active properties time to go to work for the betterment of both body and mind.
To ensure you stick to the right dose, explore our CBD Mints and CBD Chewing Gum, both of which feature a low-dose consumption method that you can easily adjust until you find the right dose for you.